2018 Summer Camp Dates:
Camp time 10:00am- 2:00 pm
July 30- August 3
Platinum Farm’s summer camp is a fun and exciting way to spend the summer! Our program welcomes first-time riders, beginners, and advanced riders with individual attention tailored to each riders level. Enjoy top-notch hunter/jumper riding instruction with an emphasis on safety, good horsemanship, and skill development following the standards of the United States Equestrian Federation. All riders work with our highly qualified, dedicated instructors at their own pace in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
Summer camp at Platinum farm will leave your child with memories that will last a lifetime.
Ages & Experience:
Age 5 & up. No prior riding experience is necessary. Riders are divided into groups based on their riding skill level. Beginners receive a solid foundation of basics to continue their riding experience, and more advanced riders have the opportunity to improve their skills.
- Campers are assigned a horse to work with. They will share in care of the horse with a partner
- Learn to be responsible for the daily care, grooming and well being of the horses
- 1 hour riding lessons daily
- Lessons on veterinary care, safety, grooming, and horse show preparation
- Arts and crafts and games relating to the horse
What to bring/wear:
- Long pants or riding breeches
- Boots with low heels
- Riding helmet
- Sack lunch
- Water jug and sunscreen
$275.00/1 week session
No min or max enrollment
A missed day may be rescheduled. No refunds.